The fulcrum of the second edition of Africa Cashless Payment Systems Conference is to trigger the development and implementation of safe, reliable and efficient national payments systems and Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs) in Africa which is very crucial in achieving a secured, affordable, and accessible payment systems and services to help expand financial inclusion, foster development and support financial stability in Africa.
Dignitaries & Industry experts from all over Africa
15+ Main Sponsor
We are sponsored by top organizations & media partners from all over Africa, UK & the US.
The African Cashless will present over 30 expert speakers; more than 90 presentations and case studies; 20+ sessions on a wide range of topics and four tracks connecting supply and demand. Attendees will be able to network with their industry peers most of whom are decision makers and leaders in the industry. Participants will arrive from 45+ countries with the majority of attendees from Africa.
Mwamba Solomon Wa Ngoy
H.E Yemi Osinbajo
Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
Dr. Ernest Addison
Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Djoulassi Kokou Oloufade
Mr. N’Gunu Tiny
Sheikh Mohamed Bayorh
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
FIN is a global consulting company and publisher of the foremost investment magazine. We are privileged to work with some of the best journalists in the industry; as we are fully committed to raising the international profile of African countries by rendering media campaign and image building services using the international leading media. Our journalists will work closely with you to ensure your copy is the best that it can be.
For over 20 years, Foreign Investment Network (FIN) a United Kingdom-based company has been a key drive of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for Africa and other developing economies. FIN is a consultant in Oil and Gas, Agriculture, telecommunications, Metallurgical & Engineering Industries, Infrastructure, and Maritime for financing, project assessment, and risk analysis.
Our two most sellable and wide circulated magazines, FIN MAGAZINE AND FORBES BEST OF AFRICA are targeted at an audience of net worth individuals with the financial resources to invest particularly in Africa. The magazines are circulated around CEOs of multinational concerns and leading industrialists around the world with a print run of 5,000 copies. Our experienced journalists will work with you to develop engaging topics aimed at showcasing your expertise. They will help you develop copy, or interview key members of your organization for an article written by us.
38 PERSONS, ORGANIZATIONS HONORED AT MAIDEN FIN CASHLESS AWARD
About 38 Tech leaders, Captains of Industries, Business leaders and organizations were honored at the maiden edition of FIN Cashless Awards which held at the plush Movempick Ambassador Hotel in Accra, in 2021.
The awardees comprised of 21 personalities and 19 organizations from across Africa.
The awards event climaxed the maiden edition of African Cashless Payments Systems (ACPS) Conference in Ghana, where several industry players discussed how to use digitalization and cashless payments to drive intra-continental trade within the context of the AfCFTA (Africa Continental Free Trade Area).
It was organized by the Foreign Investment Network (FIN) to facilitate the creation of seamless bridges between the cashless platforms across the continent in order to leapfrog the hurdles in the way of trade on the continent.
The organizations honored include K-NET, MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana, Afriwave, Zeepay, Hubtel, IT Consortium, Mobile Zone, CBG, Ecobank, Ghana Revenue Authority, Bank of Ghana, Ghana Interbank Payments and Settlements Systems, National Communications Authority and others.
The personalities included Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Communications and Digitalization Minister Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, Finance Minister Ken Ofori-Atta, Vice President’s Executive Secretary, Augustine Blay, Mobile Zone CEO, Maxwell Techie, Hubtel CEO, Alex Bram, K-NET CEO, Richard Hlomador, Vodafone Ghana CEO, Patricia Obo-Nai, MTN Ghana CEO, Selorm Adadevoh and yours truly Samuel Dowuona, TechGH24 Editor.
Below is a full list of awardees for the night.
- FIN Cashless Company of the Year – MTN Ghana
- FIN Outstanding Digital Banking Product of the Year – CBG *924# Get Digi With It
- FIN FinTech Company of the Year – Zeepay
- FIN Interconnect Clearinghouse of the Year – Afriwave Telecom Ghana
- FIN Mobile Product of the Year – Ecobank Mobile
- FIN Mobile Money Innovation of the Year – Vodafone Cash Free Transfer
- FIN Cashless Platform of the Year – Mobile Money Interoperability
- FIN Digital Startup of the Year – BezoMoney
- FIN Digital Company of the Year – Hubtel
- FIN Security Product of the Year – Majestic Coin – Nigeria
- FIN Cash Economy Promoter of the Year – GhIPSS
- FIN Cashless Policy of the Year – Ghana.gov
- FIN Mobile Device Distributor of the Year – Mobile Zone (Tecno)
- FIN Digital Investor of the Year – FAMACO
- FIN Outstanding Customer Service Award – MTN Ghana
- FIN Leading Institution in Digital Technology – IT Consortium
- FIN Cashless Product Consumer of the Year – Ghana Revenue Authority
- FIN Cashless Payments Regulator of the Year – Bank of Ghana
- FIN Digital Industry Regulator of the Year – National Communications Authority
- FIN Cashless Bank of the Year – First Bank
- FIN Technology Infrastructure Backbone Company – K-NET
- FIN IoT Infrastructure Champion – K-NET
- FIN Outstanding eCommerce Personality – Alex Bram, CEO, Hubtel
- FIN Special Award for DTT Personality of the Year – Richard Hlomador, CEO – KNET
- FIN Cashless Entrepreneur of the Year – Moses Kanduri – CEO, AlexPay
- FIN Outstanding CEO of the Year – Patricia Obo-Nai – CEO – Vodafone Ghana
- FIN Exceptional Leadership Award – Selorm Adadevoh – MTN Ghana CEO
- FIN Leadership in Digital Finance Policy Rollout – Ken Ofori-Atta, Finance Minister
- FIN Digital Personality of the Year – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, Minister of Communications and Digitalization
- FIN Digital Personality of the Year – Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami – Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Nigeria
- FIN Outstanding IT Personality – Romeo Bugyei, CEO, IT Consortium
- FIN Digital Marketing Personality – Gad Ocran, CEO, EazzySocial
- FIN ICT Reporter of the Year – Sameul Dowuona, Editor, TechGH24
- FIN African Business Magnate Man of the Year – Kelvin Emmanuel Fiifi Ampah – CEO, KJP Group
- FIN African Most Strategic Marketing Media Personality – Dr. Fadda Dickson Narh – MD, Despite Media Group
- FIN Most Outstanding Corporate Female Personality of the Year – Abena Osei-Poku, MD, Abasa Ghana
- FIN Special Award for National Digital Transformation Backbone Staff – Augustine Blay, Chief of Staff, Office of the Vice President
- FIN Mobile Device Personality of the Year – Maxwell Techie, CEO – Mobile Zone
- FIN Innovative FinTech Leader – Mahmood Ahmadu – CEO, Innovate1 Pay
- FIN Most Outstanding Woman in Business Leadership – Bae Mensah Tayui, CEO, Cybele Group
- FIN Exemplary Leadership of the Year – Benonita Bismarck – CEO, Ghana Shippers Authority
- FIN Cashless Africa Personality of the Year – Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Vice President, Ghana.